Subject: [Leica] Re: 90mm's
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Jun 6 23:28:44 2006

Sorry about the lack of comment from me, Doug. I've been reading but
not writing to the LUG much - we're getting ready to fly to D.C. for
my eldest son's wedding, finishing the prep on a kitchen remodel, and
finishing up an exhausting couple of months of workshops for the
grasslands folks.

It's a wonderful image - the problem being that you just make it look
so EASY! We're spoiled with your fabulous images.

Now I've packed up cameras and suitcases and am steeling myself for
the "joys" of modern air travel.

adam