Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 7 05:35:24 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 7:19:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:

And, Sonny, they provided a list of lenses that can be converted - look  at
p. 2 of the announcement - and it is pitifully slim. ;-)
-------------------------

This doesn't seem to be an answer to what I wrote.  I thought we  were
talking about non-coded lenses needing major surgery with  Photoshop.  They
also
say, "nearly all Leica M lenses are ideal for  digital use."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish