Subject: [Leica] IMAOPIRHO
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 7 12:13:21 2006

this is not exactly an acronym, such NATO or SNAFU or the like, but
computer
slang originated, I believe, by computer savvy  youngsters to communicate in
a hurry... as you know , there are zillions of  these
abbreviations...regards,
bob

In a message dated 6/7/2006 2:43:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,