Subject: Doug's Cooper's Hawk [was Re: [Leica] Re: 90mm's]
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jun 7 18:24:21 2006

Tina,
Obviously this list isn't the one being talked about.  Ted's images?  Your
images?  B.D's images that people are paying him some very nice money for?
Kyle's images that do very well at his shows and show up on CD covers?
Dougs images that are just abuot as good as bird images get?  Luis's images
of the Spain that he remembers so carefully tones to convey his feelings
about the landscapes so rapidly disappearing?  Walts images from the past
that made him an income?  Very high quality train images from the train
fanatics on this list?  GeeBee's wonderful landscapes of his home every
week?  Nathan's slice of life from the European cities?  Daniel's intimate
portraits of his family and some great images thrown out from his trips to
Africa.  Jim's very credible large format landscapes?  Philippes very
interesting images from ads followed by solid reportage from Africa?  Sonny
with his documentation of his home?  So many others with very high quality
portfolios.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com