Subject: [Leica] Re: Enlarging with camera lenses
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Jun 7 19:46:46 2006

On 08/06/2006, at 4:36, Walt Johnson wrote:

> You're absolutely right Frank, but for how much longer?

As long as there are someone interested, as I am and many others.
That's not a problem if we notice that film/darkroom passed from
mainstream to alternative/art processes, so how much longer doesn't
make too much sense once that we have placed ourselves at one or
other side of the river (or both sides, like me) :)

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: Enlarging with camera lenses)