Subject: [Leica] question...
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Jun 8 12:50:15 2006

I think some of  Spirer's work is OK and I think some of it is strained
to the point of blahdom.....Hope he's young cause he might have time to
become as accomplished as he thinks he is... shooting sweaty little
girls singing in dank clubs and making them look "dramatic" isn't too
hard, is it?  Quality looks pretty good if he could just detach himself
from the west coast school of imagery and expand his horizons.

Walt