Subject: [Leica] re: armed america
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Thu Jun 8 15:48:55 2006

Kyle wrote:
> also did one like this:
>

>http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/armedamerica/jim/1.jpg
>
>But jim pretty much set himself up, the dog jumped in his lap -- that
>was about it.
>
>Kyle

Actually I like this shot a whole lot better. I feel that an important
aspect of the series lies in establishing these people in a broader social
milieu (sp?). Seeing more of the room contextualizes them, for me. I am also
happy about the fact that Jim is in no way trying to fly a 'freak flag',
which is something that has come across in many of the others in the series.
Arche