Subject: [Leica] Need Help Curing Mad Kowa
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Jun 8 17:47:31 2006

Bought a Kowa 6 in what appeared to be lovely condition.

However, it turned out to have Mad Kowa, and does not function properly.
Even after scrupulously following the instructions, the film does not stop
at exposure 1, but merrily advances to the end. It probably could also stand
a CLA.

Does anyone on the list have any recommendations for a repair person for
this camera?  Should I cut my losses and use it as a paperweight?

Back to the Leica topic: Shot some dandy Leica M2 chromes today--posting
tomorrow.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA