Subject: [Leica] Friday FS....addenda et corrigenda: Elmar 50/2.8 dual scale
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Jun 9 05:42:39 2006

FS, changes:

PRICE REDUCED!  1.      IIIf, Red Dial, serial #625xxx, in excellent/
excellent+
condition.  Small bright marks on top and bottom plates.  No dings,
no dents.  Slow speeds work.  Body covering intact and clean.
Mechanicals all in good order.  $300.00, plus shipping and insurance.

PRICE REDUCED!  2.      IIIf, Red Dial, serial #634xxx, in very good
condition.  Small ding at
front of top plate, else unmarked.  Small bright marks.  Base plate
very clean.  Slow speeds work, all mechanicals in good condition.
$280.00, plus shipping and insurance.

I have used both these cameras.  They are in good working
order.

3.      NEW ITEM:       Elmar-M, 50/2.8, chrome, Wetzlar, serial #223xxxx,
dual
scale(feet and meters, feet in red), in excellent+ condition both
optically and cosmetically.  Again, while a lovely little lens, I
don't use it.  I do NOT have the original caps.  It comes with a
standard M rear cap and a snap-in front cap.  NOTE:  The lens is a
bit stiff when extending, and could probably use a good lube.  Aside
from that, it is in first-rate condition.  Focus and aperture ring
movement is smooth.  Shutter blades clean, glass is pristine.
$475.00, plus shipping and insurance.

4.  SOLD!, pending receipt of payment.   Voigtlander LTM Color Heliar
75/2.5 MC, black, with front cap and hood.  Optics in excellent
condition.   No marks on the barrel or hood.  $75.00 plus shipping
and insurance.

  NOTE:  The knurled plastic focus ring which is screwed in place
sometimes becomes loosened, but can be screwed back in place, and
does not affect performance.

5.      Rolleiflex 3.5E, serial #177xxxx, in excellent+ condition, with
original case and strap, mirrored caps.  For full details, photos,
and pricing, contact me offlist.  THIS IS PRICED TO SELL!!!

Pleae contact me offlist with offers and questions.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn