Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Jun 9 09:21:08 2006

> D Khong wrote:
>
>> > Hi LUGgers
>> >
>> > I am temporarily in a situation when I have no access to darkroom but
>> > can still do B&W film processing,  In this interim period, I am
>> > thinking of scanning and view my images (I use a Mac i-Book) and
>> > possibly print an odd image of two in an inkjet printer (mostly 4x6",
>> > sometimes A4 size).

Go to http://www.inksupply.com/bwpage.cfm and scroll down the page to
the section heading "EASY B&W Ultratone for the C82, C84 & C86 Epson
Printers".

This is the easiest yet best way of making low cost b&w prints I have
seen. Pick up an Epson C86 on ebay or wherever, buy the inkset (I prefer
the neutral, ymmv) and you are in business.  Simple and cheap, yet good.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City