Subject: [Leica] Jobo packs it in?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jun 12 21:42:00 2006

I don't see this part..... ATL processors are no more.... Is it buried
somewhere?

I know that Omega Satter has taken over the JOBO USA line...so JOBO USA, or
whatever, is no longer supporting the JOBO Processor
line,.

Are we dealing with semantics, or is there some data here that I am missing?
  The truth is somewhere in Germany.....  Are the
processors discontinued from manufacture by JOBO Germany?

Or is Daniel being mean to us Film Folk?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

It says "bye bye, analog processors, but we hope to stay in business
by re-using our competence in the digital domain." They are
concentrating on digital printing now.

ATL processors are no more.

They will continue to provide supplies (reels etc) and parts for
machines that have been on the market the last 10 years.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Jobo packs it in?)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Jobo packs it in?)