Subject: [Leica] Jobo packs it in?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 12 22:18:18 2006

We probably shouldn't get too dramatic about this.

Supplies will be available in the future (it doesn't say how long, but
probably long enough).

There is probably a stockpile of ATL processors to meet market demand
for years to come. So it doesn't really matter if they quit making
them.

The logic behind this is that the demand was so low that the present
stocks will go a long way.

I'll probably be looking for one on the used market, maybe even used
if they sell them off.

Daniel