Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 24 Mix of the week
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jun 13 10:56:02 2006

Hi Don,
I like the two first ones alot. Beautiful light and grain/noise, too.
The 3d one doesn't do me much.
I can see the potential in the last one, but miss a face in it. Just
your daughter's back doesn't seem enough.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 13-jun-06, om 03:36 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: