Subject: [Leica] Em's Graduation
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Jun 13 16:49:06 2006

http://gallery.leica-users.org/view_album.php?
page=1&set_albumName=album370

My eldest, Emily, is today sea kayaking in Tongass National Forest,
Alaska. She graduated number one in her class last Friday night. Most
of these are family snapshots of the occasion. The last includes my
sister and my very proud mother.

Also, I've always had a fascination with photographing people taking
pictures. Graduation is just heaven for this addiction. I've held
down the number included here, but there are several.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Em's Graduation)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Em's Graduation)