Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Jun 15 00:01:58 2006

You are right Frank for 2 eyes we need nearly 1x mag but then the
viewfinder can only be used with 50ish mm lenses and longer. The
worst part of my Epson RD1 is the 1x viewfinder, I can't see the
whole 28mm (equiv 42mm field of view) frame with my glasses on. Most
of the time I have to use an additional viewfinder. Mind you I expect
with the small rangefinder baseline the higher mag viewfinder is
necessary for focussing precision.

Frank