Subject: [Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 15 06:24:28 2006

It is my opinion that the new Zeiss Ikon ZM-mount lenses have such a design.
Look at the 35/2 Biogon - big like a SLR 35 and not protruding at all.

Didier
(Who seems to be posting a lot today, too, though he's got tons of work
:-(....)

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM)