Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Ed Kowaleski)
Date: Thu Jun 15 10:27:44 2006

Thanks for the note, Don. but I'm still in disbelief.  Do you think this
might be more than a vignetting issue?  Leica's pdf statement made no
suggestion that the image quality could be improved in software such as PS
or any other.

Leica is not alone in being anal retentive about its quality.  I've shelled
out quite a bit for 21, 28, 35, 50, and 90mm ASPH lenses thinking I was
getting the best stuff made.  Apparently it is not so.

I'm starting to feel screwed, betrayed, etc.

Ed