Subject: [Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Jun 15 12:04:08 2006

I get pretty good results with the 15 and 12 mm Voigtlanders on the
RD1 using the dedicated correction settings in the Epson RAW
convertor. This would be obviously limiting if the picture had a high
dynamic range.
Frank

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM)