Subject: [Leica] river pano
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 14:10:29 2006

In a message dated 6/15/2006 11:25:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

Sonny,
This does look like the bridges at Vicksberg.  Lovely  scene best seen on the
computer as the temperature is probably 95 and the  humidity is closer to
100.  I do not know what possessed my great  grandfather to buy land around
Greenville.  Well, that is not strictly  true, for a Connecticut boy and a
Harvard grad top soil that went down 200  feet and prices insanely low in
post Civil War depression meant that he  could buy multiple sections of
land.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

On 6/14/06, SonC@aol.com  <SonC@aol.com> wrote:

>  http://www.sonc.com/towboat_at_natchez.htm

I've learned today that lots of Yankees, came to Natchez and made a  fortune.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana