Subject: [Leica] FS - Some Leica, Mostly Rollei SL-35
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri Jun 16 07:28:13 2006

ALL ITEMS DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!!

1 - Hard case for Leica R4 (probably 5&6) - holds 90mm          $35.00

1 - 100/4 Leitz Macro Elmar SHORT MOUNT no caps.            $45.00 or offer.

1 - Flash - Rollei 143REB
$5.00

1 - Manfrotto 2029 head - LN
$25.00

1 - Rollie Auto Bellows - (Novoflex)
$20.00

2 - Rollei Pentax screw to SL-35 adaptor
$5.00 each

1 - Pentax viewfinder magnifier adapted

        to fit  Rollei SL-35
$10.00

1 - 50mm/1.8 Zeiss Planar (German) for SL-35 + Caps               $10.00

1 - 50mm/1.8 Zeiss Planar (German) for SL-35 + caps

        never used.
$25.00

1 - Komura Telemore95 II 2X  2 pin Rollei mount                      $5.00

1 - 135mm/4 Zeiss Tessar (German) for SL-35 + caps + hood    $20.00

1 - 200/4 Zeiss Tessare (German) for SL-35 + caps + PL            $25.00

2 - SL-35 camera bodies.  Parts.  Manual

            Singapore body works but partially disassembled

            German body jammed, but can be repaired.  Worked well until
small plastic

                Chip fell off something inside.  Use Singapore body for
parts

                          $20.00 for both.

Take all the Rollei stuff for $120.   I'll throw in any other misc stuff I
have like Pentax camera case that fits SL-35, filters, and any other
goodies.

Lens conditions.  All lenses had filters on them most of their life.
Diaphragms all snap closed instantly, but open a bit slower than the "new"
50 that I have.

200/4 - least worn cosmetically, but front element was chipped when repair
person was cleaning the diaphragm.  Small (few mm) along edge did not effect
the pictures.  Rest is in good shape.

135 - Slight brassing.  Glass and diaphragm look good.

50 - Used one - well used, but glass is great.

50 - unused - Came with a second body I had and I maybe took two or three
photos with it.  After that it just sat in a case with some silica gel
sealed in plastic.  Condition reflects this.

Aram  Contact off list (langhans@compwrx.com)