Subject: [Leica] odd problem with Epson 2400 and 4800
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jun 17 15:53:20 2006

Okay - a few questions about how you printed.

Were you using the Epson drivers or a RIP?

How did  you have the ColorSync settings adjusted for this image? To
me it looks like what happens when the wrong settings are made in the
driver so it's trying to do color correction instead of using the
color profiles for the output media.

I normally print with ImagePrint these days but it looks painfullly
like some of my experiences until I got the sttings ironed out.
Unfortunately I'm writing this on PowerBook whose only driver is for
an old Epson 870 so I can't cite chaper and verse here to point you at
the right places - but I vividly remember how one single check-box did
me in.

Hope this helps.

Adam