Subject: [Leica] PAWS
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jun 18 05:20:02 2006

Eight you say? I just hope she wont look 60 when she's 30. ;-)
Beautiful portrait nevertheless. Might be in part because she's
holding the glass in a strange way.
I like your capture of DidIt more though: sheer and genuine girlies'
joy.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 18-jun-06, om 13:47 heeft B. D. Colen het volgende geschreven: