Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] New M mount Sonnar 1.5 50mm (hoax?)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 18 07:07:33 2006

Well, for cameras at least Zeiss hasn't been especially intelligent in the
marketing department.  I wonder what they are planning to do, selling a very
much niche market that depends very much on some dealers out there to push
the brand and the associated products?  Time will tell.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com