Subject: [Leica] Portraits by the bathroom lights
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Jun 19 09:59:08 2006

Op 19-jun-06, om 01:04 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven:

> but the more I look at them, the more I like this one:
> http://dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/crop0033-1.jpg

I like your wife's expression in this one more, and even though some
might consider it too dark a shot (which I do not), I also like it.
The only thing that annoys me a bit is the fact that the verticals
aren't vertical. Something so easily to correct. You must have been
mesmerised by looking at the center of the photograph ;-)

Thanks for showing,
Philippe