Subject: [Leica] 4/3 question
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jun 19 11:05:53 2006

When all is said and done, Olympus will probably be remembered for one
contribution to the digital revolution, and that is the self-cleaning
sensor; it really, really works. I don't pay any more attention to where I
put my digital bodies, where I change lenses, or in any way baby them any
more than I did my Ms or film Nikons. And in all the time I've now been
using the E-1, I have had a total of one image which has a sensor dust spot
on it. I didn't clean the sensor after that, because the next time I turned
the camera on, the spot disappeared.