Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 23 Demolition in the neighborhood
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jun 19 12:01:55 2006

This is very common in Boston's western suburbs now, too (and
probably in any town within easy commuting distance of downtown).
Any small house in Lexington, Bedford or Concord, to name just three
of the nearby towns, is ripe for destruction and replacement by a
house two to three times its size.  We lost another one just up the
street two weeks ago.  Progress.  ;-)

Dick