Subject: [Leica] 4/3 question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jun 19 15:58:50 2006

Ah, but Canon is pushing them out the door as fast as they can.  And judging
by the Nikon D200, they are pushing them out absolutely as fast as they can.

But the good news is that Olympus returned to profitablity this last year
based on sales in other divisions, the camera group decreased in revenue.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com