Subject: [Leica] PAW 24 dlridings (Daniel Ridings)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 19 16:15:13 2006

Daniel, I think that you have demonstrated some of the strengths of the lens
design with clarity, absence of flare and veiling glare in these fine
backlit images. Exactly the properties that have entranced me as I learn to
use my 90.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/analog-images/Velvia_Mina

I also agree with your assessment on the close up performance.
Not a lot going wrong shooting at f4 either! (Another compelling Leica glass
argument)
I bet those images look fantastic printed at their full quality. You've
inspired me to try some B/W portraits next.

Go the LNUG

Cheers
Hoppy

Message: 4