Subject: [Leica] Exhibit at Pico house
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 20 11:17:20 2006

Slobodan, is the exhibit still open during the July4th weekend? I will be
going down to LA during that time. Would be good to see your prints in
person (other than the ones you sent for the Print Exchange). And yes
Daniel is right, it's no stroke of luck, but a recognition!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Exhibit at Pico house)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Exhibit at Pico house)