Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Sony Carl Zeiss b&w pictures
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Tue Jun 20 11:33:12 2006

> Did you do the B&W in camera, or later on in PS?
> I'm very happy with my R1, too, althought it's just a tad slow when
> shooting in RAW.
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe
Philippe

In camera with few -if any in most pictures- postproduction. And they
need to. I'm too very happy with the camera and the main issue is his
slow focusing in low light. Don't mind the nine seconds of RAW recording
-an enormity- as my pictures are very... slow too.

Thanks.

Felix.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: OT Sony Carl Zeiss b&w pictures)