Subject: [Leica] ralph can't sell them
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 20 18:03:31 2006

What I really don't understand is, how can he say he doesn't want to
attract unwanted attention, no extra chrome etc. and then he put on this
god-awful red thing. OK, some people may like the read leather but
certainly you can't say it makes the camera less obtrusive...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] ralph can't sell them)