Subject: [Leica] Re:Panasonic releases the Lumix DMC-L1
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 21 10:28:16 2006

It would have made MUCH more sense to put a rangefinder in it -that would
have made it a total killer, imho, but the question would have been how they
would have linked the auto focus glass to a rangefinder - although it could
have been a 'rangefinder' in the same way that the G1 and G2 were
"rangefinders."
Yes - Too dark. Too small. Not useful at all for manual focusing and pretty
annoying for autofocusing.