Subject: [Leica] A busy Week 24
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 21 11:30:57 2006

I like the young musician most. Just a pity his feet aren't in the
shot. That would have made it top class IMO.
The youngsters against the brick wall are good, too, but not as good.
Both rdu deck shots: beautiful abstracts.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 21-jun-06, om 02:40 heeft Ric Carter het volgende geschreven: