Subject: [Leica] Amendment to Nathan's PAW 23: ORANGE LEDERHOSEN at the World Cup
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 20:23:36 2006

In a message dated 6/21/2006 12:16:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
nathan@nathanfoto.com writes:
OK--I had no idea the story had reached Buffalo ;-) In any event, I have

added a photo and a brief explanation of this strange garment to my week
23 pictures (scroll down to the bottom):
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=30

Nathan

Well Nathan,

I was in Wash DC area earlier this week and since I had no car to get around
I watched some of the Nethelands game and that orange uniform sure messed up
the hotel TV's color generation.  ;-)

Gene