Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: developers for BW negs to scan (Jeffery Smith)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jun 23 04:58:02 2006

Jeffery, thank you. I shall read with great interest.
And from the 400TX man!
However the driver for me is that I need to use film stock and chemicals
that I can obtain locally and reliably. I do have one pro oriented source
yet to check out.
I can get one or two of the Ilfords (dev) and many of the Kodaks. I even
found some (5 litres) of the fabled Xtol today.

However, I'm heading interstate to visit my favoured (Leica) dealers in a
few weeks, If I can source these interesting options and have the supply
repeatable, I'll be thrilled to give it a go.
Another gentleman LUG-er has referred me to a contact there for film/Leica
goodies so I shall follow up.
Thanks again
Cheers
Hoppy
(shooting a little Astia in the M6 today)

Message: 5