Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Packages
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 23:46:08 2006

A friend of my wife's was recently widowed, and desires to sell her late
husband's Leica gear.  With the single exception noted, all pieces are in at
least
EX+ cosmetic condition, and appear to be in good working order.  The owner
has a strong preference to sell the equipment as 2 integrated packages, as
follows:

Leica IIIf Package

Body, Leica IIIf, "Red Dial", mfd 1952, Leica Thread Mount, labeled "Ernst
Leitz DRP," Knob Wind, silver chrome, with brown hard leather Leica case.

Light meter, Metraphot, sn 11xxx

Lens, 5 cm f/3.5 Leitz collapsible Elmar, Leica Thread Mount, silver chrome
(sn 649xxx)

Lens, 3.5 cm f/3.5 Leitz Summaron, Leica Thread Mount, silver chrome (sn
1018xxx)

Asking price for IIIf package:  $850

Leica M3 Package

Body, Leica M3 double stroke, mfd 1957, in silver chrome (sn 872xxx), with
Leica meter MC and brown hard leather Leica case.

Lens, 50 mm f/2 Summicron "M" mount, with caps and Leica UVA filter, silver
chrome in soft leather case (in good condition) (sn 1886xxx).

Lens, 3.5 cm f/3.5 Summaron, M mount, with "eyes," silver chrome, in fitted
leather case, w/metal "Leica" front cap (sn 1556).  Some fungus present.

Lens, 13.5 cm, f/4.5 Hektor M mount, silver chrome, with leather case (sn
1208)

Asking price for M3 package:  $1900

E-mail me off list with questions about the equipment, though I don't know
much more than what's shown above!  If you decide you're serious, I'll put
you
in touch with the owner.

Bart Smith