Subject: [Leica] Armed America on the Road
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Jun 24 11:36:56 2006

Jon,
am I seeing things when I read the captions to Kyle's shots? 3 captions
out of 22 photos mention god or their creator as the source of their
rights - a scary proportion to me.
Is Kyle seeking out fringe figures? For some people in intolerant
circles, the "inclinations" of a couple of his subjects are definitely
fringe or beyond.
On the other hand, most others look disturbingly normal - which is
exactly what makes the series so good.
Douglas