Subject: [Leica] Re:Panasonic releases the Lumix DMC-L1
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat Jun 24 20:36:43 2006

B.D, it makes sense. that's what is going any other business out
there, but olumpus must be making money otherwise they would get out
of camera business

PS
i ended up buying two E1 and E330. the E1 has been absolute joy to
use; quite, compact, and with the right lenses very very sharp. i
ended up with the 14-54, 7-14, 150/2 and 11-22