Subject: [Leica] best bag for RF's
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sun Jun 25 08:36:16 2006

Jeffery wrote:
>like the ever-recurring "What is the best bag
>for a rangefinder." :-)

Ever the cheapskate dork, my choice runs to those soft insulated lunch boxes
they make these days. I travel light, and have a bag for each body; it'll
carry a lens or two, my sekonic director, and a handful of film. They are
light, padded, relatively waterproof, frequently partitioned, and often have
a shoulder strap. You can carry one without having an arrow pointing at you
that screams 'PHOTOGRAPHER'. I write this now because they are seasonal
purchases; they hit the shelves in July, prior to the start of the school
year. Oh, and they cost less than $10.
"hey, are you carrying a purse?"
Arche

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] best bag for RF's)