Subject: [Leica] Re: TOPCON Stuff,
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jun 25 16:11:01 2006

Hi Vick,
The RE Auto-topcor 1.8/58mm is an excellent lens, I managed to cobble
together a tube to adapt it to Canon DSLR as a close-up lens, but I'm
really looking forward to getting a decent adapter. My RE 2 body just
packed in - a repair will probably be too expensive, so I'm looking
around for another body too. The only other purely Topcon stuff I have
is the 2.8/28 (also very good) and I have been looking (not very hard, I
must admit) for an RE Super with a 3.5/58 Macro (either version).
cheers
Douglas