Subject: [Leica] Focus Magic question
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 25 19:37:25 2006

On the next...and speaking off...I have to disagree a tad with Peter. I
downloaded the trial version and ran it on some images that I would normally
run CS sharpening on. What I found was not a miracle treatment, but a
routine that made the entire image look a tad weird. I'll keep trying, but
my first impression wasn't a good one.