Subject: [Leica] Wacom Tablet: Graphire or Intuos?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jun 25 22:06:07 2006

Don:  I've been using a 4x5 Graphire l for several years.  The fancier ones
probably have fancy Photoshop templates you can use with them. I've been
quite content to use mine as a combination mask-drawing pen, dodging and
burning brush brusher, and mouse substitute.

4x5 should be fine.  We're photographers, after all, not pen-and-ink
drawing majors.  :-)  If you have to draw a detailed mask, just magnify the
images a bit.

--Peter