Subject: [Leica] TMZ and Tetenal Ultrafin Plus
From: lists at sololeicas.com (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Mon Jun 26 12:52:30 2006

Hello everybody

I have unearthed a 30 m (100')  roll of Kodak TMY in 35mm together
with some 120 rolls from the depths of my freezer. At the time I
bought it I also bought a bottle of Tetenal Ultrafin Plus developer.
I am going to process film in my Jobo CPA-2, as always did with the
different combinations of Kodak/Ilford/Agfa films and Rodinal or D76.

Any recommendations about developing times, alternative processing
routines etc or just any experiences will be highly appreciated.

Best

Ed Albesi