Subject: [Leica] OT - One day between the rainy ones
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 26 16:16:41 2006

Nice stuff again from "Lighthouse Jim" - although I do always get
tempted to fix the distortion :-) - perspectives wonderfully reminiscent
of Bill Brandts beaches (but without the naked ladies) There are really
very few people who can use a fish-eye to make good pictures - I just
mentioned two of them
Douglas

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Leave my distortion alone!)