Subject: [Leica] Kyle,keep your powder dry
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 27 07:19:39 2006

As brilliant as Wild Walt is, I'd say Kyle should just stick to his formula
and to hell with all of us and what we think. He has a vision; it's his
vision, and as I interpret it from what I see, it isn't about defending
one's home, it's about the fact that a wide range of people own firearms.
Homies? Sure. But Homies in the house posed the same as everyone else - this
is where I live - this is my gat. Period.

You go, Kyle. :-)