Subject: [Leica] So this weekend it was Jersey City...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jun 27 08:39:02 2006

B.D. - Always enjoy looking at your pictures and this series is no
exception.  These must be meant to supplement text though, since
there is no evidence of illness in the photos - just a pretty girl
baking a cake and painting.  That said, #13 does imply something of
her condition and is very moving in the context of what we know about
her.

Hope her future is brighter than the bare facts we have would indicate.