Subject: [Leica] Scanning a Collection of Kodachrome Slides
From: jbraun at msn.com (J. Braun)
Date: Wed Jun 28 17:41:33 2006

LUG:

I have purchased a Nikon LS5000 and SF-210.  If the NJ floods allow, I will
retrieve my deceased father's slides this weekend.  I want to scan them and
make the pictures available to my siblings.  My father used Kodachrome.  Do
you have any suggestions for setting up the scanner?  Thank you.

J. Braun

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Scanning a Collection of Kodachrome Slides)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Scanning a Collection of Kodachrome Slides)