Subject: [Leica] did I miss a fight?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:10:05 2006

What is really causing my tooth to ache now is that it is going to
cost around 1,500 USD (we don't have any dental insurance, private or
public in Sweden) and they are talking about significant reforms in
the system ... after the election in September and I can't wait that
long.

If it didn't hurt, I'd gnash my teeth like they do in Gehenna.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:did I miss a fight?)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] did I miss a fight? now dental insurance)