Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: wandering children, garden parties, stormy seas
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jun 29 14:46:33 2006

The strength of your work is capturing daily life. I appreciate the
comments you publish with them as much at least.
Some might call that mediocre, but then again, I'd like to see their
first rate work first, if not only to have an idea of what they
consider to be mediocre.
Mediocre is always in comparison with excellent. But there are many
interpretations of and reasons for photgraphs to be excellent.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 29-jun-06, om 13:59 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: