Subject: [Leica] Xi'an Street Vendors
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jun 30 09:15:36 2006

At 12:04 PM 6/30/2006, you wrote:
>  It's tough to tell in the jpg what the character
>of the shadow detail is in virtually the whole right half of the image.
>It's your call whether there's a print here or not.  I can't tell.

Thanks, Chandos.  I do like the tension of the two characters and
that's why I didn't crop it at first, but he is pretty dark.  The ISO
is only 400 so there's plenty of detail but the contrast is pretty
high with that bright light.  I'll work on it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Xi'an Street Vendors)